Sarah J. Wolske is a 1990 graduate of Sarah Lawrence in Bronxville, New York, with a Bachelor of Liberal Arts. Sarah worked for ABC News – Good Morning American and Chase Manhattan Mortgage Company after college and received her law degree from Capital University Law School in 2000. While at Capital, Sarah was Chief Justice of the Moot Court Board, for the 1999-2000 term. Sarah was active in Capital’s legal education programs and upon graduation was awarded the Ronald L. Friedman Award for commitment to the law school community.
Since graduating from law school Sarah has worked for the law firm of Wolske and Associates, focusing on personal injury and medical malpractice. She has handled cases in numerous counties throughout central and southeastern Ohio. In 2009 she opened her own law practice near her home in Newark, Ohio. The Law Office of Sarah J. Wolske is dedicated to representing the disabled in claims for Social Security Disability and clients injured by the negligence of others.
She is a former Board Member of the Licking and Perry County Big Brother Big Sister Organization, a member of the America Bar Association, Ohio Bar Association, National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives and National Organization of Veteran’s Advocates.
– We will protect your right to a fair hearing.
– We will appeal any denial by the Social Security Administration.
– We will gather all of the necessary medical evidence to win your case.
– We will obtain a detailed report by your doctor to prove your disability.
– We will ensure all forms are submitted on time.
– We will present the evidence in support of your claim before a judge.
– We will cross-examine medical or non-medical experts called by the judge.
– By having an attorney support your claim your chance of winning Social Security benefits increase by 35%.