Newark-Columbus Ohio Social Security Disability Attorney
We will work for you. Sarah J. Wolske is a locally based client centered Social Security Disability attorney, with offices in Columbus and Newark Ohio. Attorney Wolske works around her client’s needs. If you are unable to come to our office, we will come to you.
All consultations are FREE! There is no fee for an attorney to come to you.
WE ARE PAID ONLY IF YOU ARE AWARDED BACK BENEFITS
FREE NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION WITH ATTORNEY WOLSKE!!
FAQ Links Below
- What are your chances of being awarded Social Security Disability Benefits
- Will getting an Attorney help me?
- What to look for in a Disability Attorney
- What is the difference between Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits (SSDI)
- Can my Child get Disability benefits?
- What is the Five-Step Evaluation for Disability?
- Frequently Asked Questions for New Clients
- How Much will my Monthly payment be if I am Approved?
- Testifying at Your Hearing